2013/10/13

Get the look! - Take me to Paris

  Őrülten odavagyok a feliratos jumperekért! A mostani
Glamour-napokra ki is néztem egyet, de mire odajutottam,
sajnos nem volt a méretemben. Azért kárpótoltam magam mással,
szóval a héten jelentkezek haul poszttal is! :)


-

I'm in crazy love with jumpers with slogans! A wanted to 
buy one during the Glamour-days but there was no one in 
my size. Don't worry, I made up myself with others so there 
will be a haul post on the week! :)

Take me to Paris


Wildfox Couture beach sweater
$160 - harrods.com


Boohoo skirt
boohoo.com



Handbag
$78 - fashion-conscience.com




            Jumper with slogan
          
                    Tally Weijl 8.995Ft


               Skater skirt
          
                         H&M 6.990Ft


                 Ankle boots
       
                        Zara 22.995Ft


               Crossbody bag
        
                        Zara 9.995Ft


Remélem tetszik az új Get the look összeállítás. Szép hetet! 
:)

I hope you like this new Get the look outfit. Have a nice 
day! :)


eszter

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése